Miata seats in your MGB! Replace your worn, uncomfortable seats with modern seats from a Mazda Miata with our new adapter kit! Easy, bolt-in installation in less time than it takes to re-work your old seats. This kit fits all MGBs and MGB/GTs 1968-1980 and can be modified to fit earlier cars.
New 2nd generation adapters are now lighter and even easier to install!
- Easy to install using factory bolt locations. Only minor modifications of seat rails necessary with common hand tools.
- Miata seats offer modern comfort and support, many fabric and color choices and headrest speakers.
- Improves clearance between legs and steering wheel and provides more rearward seat travel.
- All-steel construction for durability and powder coated for corrosion protection (and now lighter!)
- Kit includes brackets, all necessary hardware and detailed instructions. Miata seats and rails not included.
- Coming soon from Crate Parts—Miata seat kits for your Midget and TR250/6/Spitfire.
CP8-001 Miata Seat Adapter Kit for MGB & MGB/GT - Only $139.95 plus shipping. Please note that these kits have a shipping weight of 11 pounds and will not fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box.
Out of Stock. We estimate that these kits will be back in stock the second week of September. They are currently on the way from laser-cutting to the powder coater.
View the installation guide here!