Miata seats in your MGB! Replace your worn, uncomfortable seats with modern seats from a Mazda Miata with our new adapter kit! Easy, bolt-in installation in less time than it takes to re-work your old seats. This kit fits all MGBs and MGB/GTs 1968-1980 and can be modified to fit earlier cars.
Our 2nd generation adapters are now lighter and even easier to install!
- Easy to install using factory bolt locations. Only minor modifications of seat rails necessary with common hand tools.
- Miata seats offer modern comfort and support, many fabric and color choices and headrest speakers.
- Improves clearance between legs and steering wheel and provides more rearward seat travel.
- All-steel construction for durability and powder coated for corrosion protection (and now lighter!)
- Kit includes brackets, all necessary hardware and detailed instructions. Miata seats and rails not included.
- Coming soon from Crate Parts—Miata seat kits for your Midget and TR250/6/Spitfire.
CP8-001 Miata Seat Adapter Kit for MGB & MGB/GT - Only $139.95 plus shipping (Continental United States ONLY - for Alaska/Hawaii and all foreign addresses, please email us for shipping quotes). Please note that these kits have a shipping weight of 11 pounds and will not fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box.
The shop is currently closed for spring break - we will resume order-taking and and shipping on April 10, 2017.
View the installation guide here!