Miata seats in your MGB! Replace your worn, uncomfortable seats with modern seats from a Mazda Miata with our new adapter kit! Easy, bolt-in installation in less time than it takes to re-work your old seats. This kit fits all MGBs and MGB/GTs 1968-1980 and can be modified to fit earlier cars.
Our 2nd generation adapters are now lighter and even easier to install!
- Easy to install using factory bolt locations. Only minor modifications of seat rails necessary with common hand tools.
- Miata seats offer modern comfort and support, many fabric and color choices and headrest speakers.
- Improves clearance between legs and steering wheel and provides more rearward seat travel.
- All-steel construction for durability and powder coated for corrosion protection (and now lighter!)
- Kit includes brackets, all necessary hardware and detailed instructions. Miata seats and rails not included.
- Coming soon from Crate Parts—Miata seat kits for your Midget and TR250/6/Spitfire.
CP8-001 Miata Seat Adapter Kit for MGB & MGB/GT - Only $139.95 plus shipping (Continental United States ONLY - for Alaska/Hawaii and all foreign addresses, please email us for shipping quotes). Please note that these kits have a shipping weight of 11 pounds and will not fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box.
We are currently out of stock and are in the process of having another batch made. We estimate they will be back in by July 1.
View the installation guide here!